Pros and cons of my life right now
- I’ve got a cute boy that likes me and it’s a consistent fuck and….we’re basically together (and no that’s not me just saying that, we’ve talked and it’s been made clear of what we are).
- I’ve got a really awesome internship in the music industry that’s giving me some insight on stuff
- I’m getting into Warped Tour (all access pass!), Summer Slaughter, and The All Stars Tour for free cause of my internship.
- Meeting a bunch of our clients/bands and most likely partying with them (Cause who doesn’t want to do that?)
- Meeting other industry people and being able to network and actually have something legit to say (“Hi, I’m Cara. I’m with ____”)
- I like this boy but….I’m back on REALLY wanting to fuck a band dude just because it’s like that one thing that I want to say that I’ve done and move on with life. (This is bad because he’s in the scene too and knows a good amount of bands and I’m like 85% sure info would get back to him)
- I don’t want to risk my internship by hooking up with a band guy. I mean I’m good at keeping everything on the DL but….with my luck shit would get found out.
- My feelings are so just flustered about everything that idk what’s going on and if I really want to be tied down to one boy. (I know I do…but I don’t at the same time and I don’t think being fuck buddies is gonna fly with this boy. I also really like him though and I have a great time hanging out….and he said we can go back to the zoo and wait for the sloth to come out so I can see it.)
Granted the cons really aren’t that bad and it’s nothing serious….and it could be a hell of a lot worse. It’s just confusing and cray
I'm going to Warped Tour this year (and I don't have to work)!!
Who should I see?
I feel like there is something wrong with me because I completely enjoyed fucking my boy to Citizen's 'Youth' CD
Like…all the songs on that CD are kinda sad…..